Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 2- Cold Turkey


Although cold turkey can make a great sandwich; it does not make a great answer to quitting something. I'd like to say that I achieved so much yesterday but that was not the case. While I did get the house cleaned up and started to tackle the clutter in the area that is my desk, I did become quite overwhelmed by the mess and turned to the computer to ignore it. So day 2 has begun. I have dance class today and that pretty much wipes out my morning. I still need to read my Bible today and study for youth group tonight. (Plus the dishes and laundry are calling again. Why can't they ever take a break?) I got to visit some old friends today and I feel better, a little more energized. So enough procrastinating on the computer... time to load the dishwasher and spend time with JESUS! Which is step 2 of my plan, pick up my Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment