Friday, February 13, 2009

Success!


helens domestic goddess trophy
Originally uploaded by zen
There was no blogging yesterday not because I was failing in my journey, but because I was successful. I was so busy that I didn't have time to write. I was able to make my bed, clean up my room a little, do the dishes, do 2 loads of laundry, prep for AWANA, read a book for 45 min, put together valentines gift bags and go to dance and AWANA. So hooray for me! Today is another crazy day with many things to do but first I need to read my Bible. I semi rewared myself by doing my internet stuff first today, so I need to get going. As this week draws to an end I will add another step. Step 3- Pick 1 area to work on. In theory this step works like this. On Saturday I am going to deep clean my bedroom. I mean move the bed and vaccuum deep clean. I figure if I do this for a week, moving from room to room, then my "spring cleaning" will be done before spring. (Thank goodness for a small house.) Then I can just do a light cleaning once I finish all the rooms and I can remain clutter free. So here's to happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment